These guidelines represent the policy on Prevert's forums:
- Never, under any circumstance, attack or flame anyone.
- Remain friendly and civil at all times. Be helpful when possible. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Use of these forums is a privilege, not a right.
- Do not make replies in the Announcements section on the forums, this area is not meant for discussions.
- Excessive swearing is prohibited, but very minor cursing is allowed, although we feel it is not necessary to prove a point.
- Use of slurs about race or sexual-orientation are prohibited.
- Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment is prohibited.
- Any comment that calls for or encourages unlawful or illegal behavior or might result in harm to others is prohibited.
- Please stay on topic. Rambling or off-topic topics may be deleted without warning.
- Aggressive advertising is not allowed.
- If you wish to emphasize your point, use a bold font. Obnoxious use of oversized fonts and headings will not be allowed.
- If a user breaks any of these rules, they will generally get a warning. Repeated offenses will result in temporary or permanent suspension of your account.